This triple switch low voltage strap holds 3 GE low volt switches in a rocker plate opening. Convert a rectangle rocker plate opening to hold 3 new GE low voltage switches in a multi-gang plate.
Wall plate covers sold separately. Simply add this 3-switch insert under a rocker plate opening and snap in new GE switches. Note: not compatible with old GE or Bryant switches.
- flat metal insert: 4.1875" H x 1.75" W x .03" D
- white enameled steel insert, mounting strap & required screws included
- screw holes spaced 3.281" center to center
- install under a wall plate with a rocker opening (plate not included)
- low-voltage GE switch openings: 49/64" H x 1-9/32" W
- switches snap into front side of this triple switch insert
- may be painted
- Kyle Switch Plates custom-made product for installing low voltage switches in multi-gang covers
- strap & mounting hardware only - wall plate NOT included - purchase rocker light switchplates separately
- separate wall plate required to cover strap - use wall plate's screws to attach plate to strap
IMPORTANT: Get a regular cover for 3 old GE switches here: 3-Switch GE Cover Plates.
IMPORTANT: Get new GE switches here: Newer GE Switches & Low Voltage Plates.
- Step 1: Place included screw through included strap & larger hole on included mounting bracket. Attach to electrical box by aligning bracket opening directly behind insert opening. Tighten screw.
- Step 2: Place your cover plate over.
- Step 3: Use cover plate's screws through the cover, overlay & bracket.