Get that genuine aged vintage look with these raw brass switchplates that will blend right in with your house's other antique hardware. These untreated single toggle light switch covers are also a good choice for artists and DIY crafters who wish to sand, hammer, or decorate the surface with original patina formulas. Raw brass surface may be slightly darkened or have scratches and discolorations that can be sanded out prior to adding a surface treatment, if desired.
- antique, vintage raw brass toggle plate; discoloration & scratches are typical
- .040" thick solid brass; raw finish, unlacquered
- 1-toggle switchplate made in USA
- ULC and UL listed
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 2 matching 1/2" slotted brass screws
Also available - raw brass 1 decor rocker switch plates and raw brass duplex outlet covers. Please contact us about other sizes.
Like the look but want a finished plate? See the Satin Brass Wall Plates.