Over time, these raw brass rocker or Decora style outlet wallplates will darken down because they are lacquer free. Unfinished and untreated, metal switch plates in brass are a good choice for artists who wish to create unusual surface designs or for those hoping to match antique hardware with an aged, worn look. No-lacquer, raw finish may have scratches and discoloration to give it an authentic vintage look or they can be sanded out if refinishing.
- .040" thick solid brass; raw unlacquered finish
- outlet or rocker switch light plate cover made in USA
- ULC and UL listed
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- all block, Decora rocker, GFCI, and slide dimmer devices fit into these decorator light switch covers (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 2 matching 1/4" brass screws
Like the look but want a finished plate? See the Satin Brass Wallplates.