Vintage Style 1 Fat Toggle Switch Plate Covers
Have wide toggles in an older home? These newly manufactured fat toggle wall plates are designed for older wide toggle or rocker switches that fit into switch openings that have rounded ends and straight sides. These specialty wall plates fit the midcentury devices that sometimes are called flush toggle switches or skinny rocker switches.
- custom metal switchplate made in USA
- fits Theiler F-Touch rocker switch
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- special screw hole spacing of 2-1/2" center to center
- check the size and screw spacing on your devices to confirm they fit
- .030" steel, white enamel finish looks like plastic, lasts like steel
- toggle opening is 1/2" wide x 1-3/8"
- 2 matching 1/2" screws
Buy Vintage Switch Wall Plates for Mid Century Homes for more sizes.