Buy 4-gang vintage style 3-wider toggles plus 1 Decor rocker light plate designed for the vintage wider toggle switches. If you love the smooth rocking motion of your vintage light switches (sometimes known as Mintcraft toggle switches or AFH narrow rocker switches), there is no need to give them up. These specialty toggles are a tad fatter and taller than standard switches with screw hole spacing that is slightly wider vertically than today's wall plates.
- American-made custom metal wall plates
- 430 stainless steel, 0.03" with horizontal grain
- 3 fat toggles plus one decor rocker opening for slide dimmer, GFCI outlet, etc.
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- specialty screw spacing 2-1/2" vertically center to center
- switch cutouts curved top and bottom, straight sides
- fat toggle holes are is 1/2" wide x 1-3/8"
- 6 matching 1/2" screws plus two 5/16" screws
Shop Mid-Century Light Switch Wallplates for coordinating sizes.
Special order - approximately 6 weeks lead time.