Older Style 2 Fat Toggle Light Switch Plate Covers
Have bigger toggles in a mid-century home? These brand new 2-switch wide toggle wall plates are designed for vintage light switches that are long and wider than regular toggle switches (or sometimes called flush toggle switches or skinnier shorter rocker switches). The unique switches turn lights on and off with a quiet rocking motion and fit into wall plate holes with rounded upper and lower ends but straight sides.
- American-made custom metal wall plates
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- screw holes spaced 2-1/2" vertically
- flush toggle opening is 1/2" wide x 1-3/8"
- white enamel finish on .030" steel - looks like plastic, lasts like steel
- 4 matching 1/2" screws
Shop Mid-Century Wall Plates for coordinating sizes.