4 Fat-Toggle Electrical Wallplate for Mid-Century House
Maintain the midcentury style with replacement 4-switch wider toggle light switchplates designed for the vintage wider toggle switches. If you love the smooth rocking motion of your vintage light switches (sometimes known as Mintcraft toggle switches or AFH narrow rocker switches), there is no need to give them up. These specialty toggles are a tad fatter and taller than standard switches with screw hole spacing that is slightly wider vertically than today's wall plates.
- American-made custom metal wall plates
- fits four Theiler F-Touch rocker switches
- white enamel finish looks like plastic, lasts like steel
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- specialty screw spacing 2-1/2" vertically center to center
- switch cutouts curved top and bottom, straight sides
- fat toggle holes are is 1/2" wide x 1-3/8"
- 8 matching 1/2" screws
Shop Mid-Century Light Switch Wallplates for coordinating sizes.