Our Largest Jumbo 1 Decora Rocker or Outlet Cover Switch Plate at 7.5" High
This huge switch plate cover is over 7 inches tall for hiding really large holes in Sheetrock or walls around a single gang rocker switch, dimming slider, square edge receptacle, or Decora light switch. (If mounting on a two-gang electrical box, mount using a plaster mud ring adapter.)
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive size made in USA
- block opening (2.625" H x 1.312" W) fits all rocker, Dacora, slide dimmer, GFCI, and Decora type decorator devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 5-1/2" W x 7.5" H x 5/32" D custom metal covers
- standard 3.812" screw spacing on centers
- two matching 5/16" screws provided
Electrical Box extending from the wall? Take a look at the Jumbo 3 Gang Depth Ring to make the plate deeper.
Tip: Need an extra large jumbo cover plate for a cable jack, phone adapter plug, or rotary dimmer switch? Just add a filler strap to create any of these custom sizes, or even a blank dummy insert to cover an unused spot in your electrical box.