Add switches or outlets in a long narrow area with custom long tandem outlet switch plate for horizontally oriented devices. These specialty face plates can be installed on their sides, for example along a narrow backsplash, or vertically between window and door moulding, etc.
- white enamel finish on .030" steel
- block openings positioned 3-29/32" center to center
- 4 matching 1/2" slotted oval head screws
- decor openings fit rocker switches, GFCI receptacles, block outlets, timers, ceiling fan controllers, slide dimmers, etc.
- Decora is a Leviton trademark
- designed to use with stacked or tandem handy boxes, but be sure to check distances prior to installing boxes
- plates can be mounted horizontally or vertically
Installation Note: Use the same mounting screws to install the cover and the devices directly into the wall boxes. Additional mounting straps might be needed if installing in a vintage tandem box.
Need Wider Spacing? If your boxes are positioned about 3/16" apart, we suggest using two Half Short GFCI Outlet Covers rotated with the short ends together.
Adding a Cable or Phone Jack? Use modular frames or inserts to add cable or phone jacks to a rocker opening (see additional image). Note that because of the modified screw spacing, you may need hex nuts to secure the insert to the plate.