Half Short 1 Rocker Wall Plate Cover for Decora Switch or Outlet - Offset by 3/16" Inch
Trying to find a short trim plate that will cover an electrical box that is installed too close to tiles, solid surface counters, moulding or cabinets on either the top or bottom edge? This one-gang short rocker switch plate still covers your electrical box with an installed Decora rocker switch, GFCI outlet receptacle, or decorator dimmer. These short rocker switch plate covers are the perfect solution when working in tight spaces.
Will it fit? Measure from the center of the screw that is holding the device in the electrical box to the edge of the obstruction. If it is 7/16" (11.1mm) or more, the plate will fit.
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 2 matching 1/2" screws
- half short plate similar to a 4" rocker switch cover but short on one side only
- American made metal custom plate; Kyle Switch Plates exclusive design
- decor opening fits all decorator style devices - rocker, slide dimmer, Dacora, GFCI, block and Decora switches (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- shortie outlet cover has one end length trimmed off by 3/16"; still covers the strap tabs on the electrical switch
- all four sides completely finished with beveled edges
- distance from screw hole to short side edge of plate: 7/16" (11.1mm)
Installation Note: The screw holes are set at box mounting distance (3.281") instead of standard strap mounting (3.812") because of the trimmed off edge. So when installing, you use the same screws to install both the plate and the electrical device directly into the box.