Half Short 2" Narrow Decora Rocker Switch Plates Are Custom Made For Tight Spots
These narrow 2" half short Decora switch plates are perfect for squeezing into recessed areas or locations where your electrical device is blocked by obstructions on two or three sides. Custom skinny covers are used for receptacles, rocker switches, or other decorator devices that are surrounded by moulding, tiling, cabinetry, etc. This situation typically comes up when deeper tiling, new moulding, or wider baseboards are added without regard to the location of the electrical boxes.
- very specialized size - plate is narrow AND short on top (or bottom if you flip it over)
- custom rocker or modern outlet cover made in America
- 2" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive custom size - only manufactured in metal (not in plastic)
- 2 matching 5/16" screws
- standard decor opening: 1-5/16" W x 2-5/8" H; width of plate on each side of opening: 11/32"
- distance from short end screw center to edge of plate is .4525" (about 29/64")
- non-standard screw positions at 3.281" (uses same screw holes as the electrical device) because wider-spaced holes interfere with bevel
- note: standard electrical handy box is 2.12" wide
- square opening fits all rocker, AFCI, decor, block, slider, modern dimmer, ceiling fan controller, paddle, and Decora (Leviton trademark) style devices
- narrow electrical boxes are not required, nor are they even manufactured