4.18 Inch Trimmed Rocker Light Switch Cover Plates for Decora Switch or GFCI Outlet
This single-gang extra short 4-3/16" rocker switch plate still covers your electrical wall box mounted with a GFCI outlet receptacle, Decora rocker switch, or decorator slider dimmer.
- 2-3/4" W x 4.18" H x .02" D
- 2 steel 5/16" screws
- white enamel finish steel wall plates
- American-made Kyle Switch Plates exclusive metal product
- decorator opening fits all block devices - decor rocker, slider dimmer, Dacora, paddle, GFCI, and Decora switches (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 4-3/16" outlet cover is overall 5/16" shorter than standard plate (trimmed 5/32" shorter on both top and bottom than standard)
- completely flat; standard screw spacing of 3.812" center to center
- perfect for spaces between shelves, a low cabinet and a high backsplash, etc.
Options for Other Sizes
- need a blank version? - add a Decora dummy filler insert
- need a larger version? - use with extender panels to create larger flat rocker switchplates
- need a cable plate? - use with coax inserts
- need both a cable and internet jack? - use 2-port modular frames and add the jacks you need