Small Rocker Switch Plate for Tight or Recessed Areas
Is your wall box blocked on multiple sides? Trying to find a small rocker cover for an electrical handy box that is installed too close to tiling, baseboards, door trim or, solid surface counters? This small-sized 1-gang rocker wall plate is designed to just cover your electrical box with a Decora rocker switch, GFCI receptacle, or slide dimmer. Perfect solution when working in tight spots.
Will it fit? Measure from the center of the screw that is holding the device in the electrical box to the edge of the obstruction. If it is 1-1/8" or more, the plate will fit.
- 2-7/32" W x 4-3/32" H x 5/32" D
- 2 matching 1/2" oval head screws
- fits utility boxes
- non-standard decor screw spacing - uses box mounting
- screw openings spaced 3.281" apart center to center
- to install plate remove device screws and insert through plate and device into box
- rounded corners and stacked profile design
- American made metal custom plate; Kyle Switch Plates exclusive design
- decor opening fits all decorator style electrical devices - rocker, slider, Dacor, GFI, block, and Decora (Decora is Leviton trademark)
Installation Note: The screw holes are set at box mounting distance (3-9/32") instead of standard strap mounting (3-13/16"). Use the same screws to install both the cover and the electrical switches directly into the masonry box.