These 4" x 4" short narrow double rocker outlet switch covers are trimmed off on all four sides to fit between any obstructions. Fast and easy solution when ceramic tiling, solid surface counters, moulding, trim, brick, door jams, window frames, or cabinets are blocking any side of a double-gang masonry box. For multi-use plates such as GFI/toggle, rocker/duplex, or dual duplex, just replace the non-Decora electrical devices with the modern block versions to accommodate your specialty installation.
- American-made custom wall plate - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive design
- 4" W x 4" H x .03" D flat metal outlet or switch cover
- trimmed on all four sides to be 1/4" smaller on each edge
- completely flat with no beveling
- box mounting - remove screws holding devices, then use included screws to go through cover, devices, and install direct to box
- 4 matching 1/2" screws
- openings fit all brands of modern decor rocker, GFI, slide dimmer, block receptacle, and Decora style devices (Decora is Leviton trademark)