Offset Half Short Double Rocker Outlet Switch Covers Fit In Limited Spaces
Get out of a jam! 3/16" shorter than a standard wall plate, these 2-gang shortie switch plates are the solution when you run into a spacing problem on either the top or bottom of your box. Trimmed off on one side only, these short Decora switch plates have you covered when:
- electrical boxes are stacked one on top of the other (flip with short edges top to bottom for the tightest fit)
- the electrical box is too close to the underside of a cabinet
- a low-mounted box on a granite backsplash is bumping up against the countertop
- wall surface has been tiled right up to one edge of the electric box
These specialty two-gang decor metal switch covers are designed covering Decora switches, GFCI receptacles, slider dimming switches, block outlets, and other paddle switches. Switchplates are American made for quality that will last a lifetime.
Will it fit? Measure the distance from the center of the screw that is holding the device in the box to the edge of the obstruction. If it is 11/32" (8.7mm) or more, the wallplate will fit.
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive design
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D with one trimmed side (top or bottom)
- finished beveled edges on all four sides
- Decora switch hole is 3/4" from edge of plate
- short end can be used on either the top or bottom of cover
- 4 matching 1/2" screws
- similar to a 4" rocker switch wall plate but with full coverage on sides that aren't blocked by obstructions
- device opening holds all rocker, GFCI, Dacora, block and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term
- metal rocker plates made in USA
Installation Note: Screw holes are set to box mount spread of 3.281" instead of standard strap mount distance of 3.812" because of the edge trimming. To install, use the same screws to go through both the switchplate and the devices directly into the electrical box.