Offset Skinny Two Gang Decorator Rocker Switch Plates for Tight Spaces
These half narrow double rocker light switch covers have one side narrower than the other for squeezing into a tight space. Perfect for situations where electrical boxes are mounted tight against tile, brick, door jams, window frames, cabinets, or bookcases. Great solution in locations where there is not enough room on one side for the full width of a standard wall plate. Just flip the cover over if you need the skinny side on either the right or left. If you have a combination plate with a toggle switch and a GFI or duplex receptacle, we recommend updating your switches to the modern versions to accommodate your specialty installation.
- made in USA
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal outlet switchplates
- thin area on the plate between edge and device is 1/2" on one side, 61/64" on the other
- one side is 1/4" narrower than a standard wall plate
- rotate cover 180 degrees to have the trimmed side on left or right as needed
- 4 matching 1/4" screws
- all openings are in standard locations to fit your current devices but with one side of plate skinnier
- half-skinny Decora rocker wall switchplate cover not produced in plastic - custom size is Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- openings designed for all brands of modern rocker, GFCI, block, and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
Looking for a larger version? Look at the Half Narrow Offset 2 GFCI Decora Switch Plate.