Hide Recessed Decora Switch or GFCI Outlet with Short Narrow Decor Wall Plate
This 1-gang short narrow decor rocker wall plate is designed to just cover your 1-gang electrical box that is set below the surface of the surrounding finishing materials. This specialty cover is a good choice for locations where you have tile or other obstructions on three or four edges of your switchplate. Use with your electrical wall box mounted with a GFCI outlet receptacle, Decora rocker switch, or decorator slider dimmer.
- 2-1/8" W x 4" H x .03" D
- 2 steel 1/2" screws
- currently available in white enamel finish steel wall plates (paintable)
- American-made Kyle Switch Plates exclusive customized metal product
- opening fits all decorator devices - Decora rocker, slider dimmer, Dacora, paddle, GFCI outlet, timer, fan controller, and Decora (Leviton trademark) switches
- 4" outlet cover is overall .25" shorter than standard plate (trimmed 1/4" shorter on both top and bottom than standard)
- completely flat; modified screw spacing of 3.218" center to center so can still install even if strap ends are covered up
- perfect for recessed spaces set into solid surfaces, or between shelving, cabinetry, moulding or tiling, etc.
Options for Other Sizes