Low Voltage Switch Plate Cover for Two Separate 2-Wire Pushbutton Switches or Door Bell Buttons
Single gang wall switch plate for covering two low voltage push button switches in a 2-wire system. These can also be used for double doorbell buttons or dual garage door opener switches.
- covers replace vintage Sierra Electric covers from the Sierra Line collection for round 2-wire switches
- replacement metal low volt covers made in America
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- round openings are .625" (5/8") in diameter, spaced 1.5" apart on centers
- check your button device diameters as some brands may be larger
- 2 matching 1/2" screws
- box mount; screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart center to center
- switches not included
NOTE: If your old plate used a mounting strap to create 2-3/8" separated screw holes you need only remove it. This plate will screw into the holes that the strap formerly occupied.
IMPORTANT: If you need the regular 120V push buttons, shop Push Button Light Switches and Wall Plates. These low voltage covers are NOT the same as line voltage push button switches even though they look similar.