Low Voltage Switch Plate Cover for Round Push Button Switch
Single gang wall switch plate for covering a single low voltage pushbutton light switch in a vintage 2-wire lighting system.
- replacement plate for Sierra 2-wire low voltage systems
- metal low volt covers made in America
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 1 round button opening is .625" in diameter
- 2 matching 1/2" screws
- box mount; screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart center to center
- doorbell switches not included
NOTE: If your old cover used an installation bracket to create mounting screw holes spaced 2-3/8" center to center, just remove the bracket. This switchplate will screw into the box holes that the bracket formerly used.