Use these flexible plastic grommets for lining the inside of a 1-3/8" single round outlet cover plate. These 1.4" wall plate opening reducers protect phone cords or electrical wires that need to be threaded through the hole while reducing the opening to a one inch opening.
- Bulk pricing available - see drop down menu for price breaks for quantity purchases
- Bendable bushing reduces a 1.375" - 1.406" wall switchplate opening down to 1"
- 1/8" wide inside channel
- Easily flexed into place; made of bendable black rubber
- Reducer fits into a simplex wallplate opening such as those on a round receptacle cover plate (shown in satin stainless steel)
- Outside diameter of 1-3/4" (1.75") by 7/16" (.44") deep with an inside diameter of one inch with groove around outside edge