Use these flexible black plastic grommets for lining inside of .375" single round coax cable outlet cover so as to protect cords or electric wires that must pass through the switchplate opening. Makes the inside of the plate opening smaller - reduces hole to .25".
- Bulk pricing - see drop down menu for quantity price breaks.
- Bendable bushing reduces a 3/8" light switch cover opening to 1/4".
- Outside 9/16" x 1/4" deep.
- Easily flexes when pushing into place.
- Made of bendable black rubber.
- Inside diameter of one quarter inch and grooved around the outside edge.
- Reducer fits into a .375" wallplate opening such as those on a standard 3/8" coaxial cable wall plate.