Provide a smooth inside on edge cable cover plates for safely running cords through them with these flexible black rubber grommets. Protects cabling or electrical wires from cuts or damage when they must be threaded through the plate opening. Note: reduces the opening to a smaller size.
- See drop down menu for bulk quantity price breaks.
- Bendable bushing reduces a 7/8" switch plate opening (1/2" KO (knock out) opening) to 5/8".
- Easily flex into place. Made of bendable black plastic.
- Inside diameter of .625 inches with groove around outside edge for holding in place on cover.
- Reducer fits a .875" plate hole such as those on a 7/8" phone cable cover plate.
- Outside diameter of 1-1/16" x 9/32" deep.