Set outlets, cables and switches deep into your wall to add an electrical box behind appliances or to allow clearance next to doors or drawers. These double-gang inset wall boxes allow furniture and small appliances to be placed closer to the wall because the electrical cord plugs don't protrude past the face of the box.
- 6" W x 6-3/4" H x 4" D
- white plastic inset box
- cover is pushed in about 1.5" from the surface of the box
- trim plate is textured and paintable
- accepts most double gang wiring devices - switches, outlets, dimmers, phone jacks, cables, etc.
- 2-gang electrical box with installation hardware included
- low voltage divider panel included to keep phone or other low voltage wiring separate from outlets and switches
- includes a double decorator cover, however you may use standard indoor wallplates or GFCI cover plates (4-5/8" maximum H/W)
- to have a blank on one side, use the rocker blank cover plate or use the included plate with a decor blank filler
- mounting wings flip out to hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened down
- can be used for new or old construction
- UL and CSA listed
- made in USA by Arlington Industries