Install outlets, switches, and cables recessed into your wall in locations where cord ends would interfere with a drawer, cabinet door, or appliance. These 2-gang deep wall boxes allow furniture and small appliances to be placed closer to the wall because the electrical cords won't get in the way.
- 6" W x 6-3/4" H x 4" D unit can be installed in new or old construction
- paintable trim plate is pushed back about 1.5" from the surface of the box
- accepts most double gang electrical devices - switches, receptacles, light dimmers, telephone jacks, cabling, etc.
- black plastic 2-gang electrical box with installation hardware included
- low voltage divider panel included to keep phone or other low voltage wiring separate from outlets and switches
- includes a double decorator cover, however you may use your own standard indoor wall plates or GFI cover plates (4-5/8" maximum H/W)
- mounting wings flip out to hold box securely against wall when screws are tightened down
- UL and CSA listed
- made in America by Arlington Industries