Oversized Centered Decor Rocker Wall Plate Fits a Standard 2-Gang Electrical Box
Cover messy drywall while providing enough space to install an updated security and lighting controller in a double electrical box with this specialty wallplate. This centered-opening switchplate fits masonry boxes that typically hold two devices - light switches, outlet plugs, and electronic controls - in wood framing, brick, and 4' block walls. With this plate you can install those bulky electronics in the middle of the handy box so you have plenty of space on either side for extra wiring or connectors while still having a balanced look. This cover has four box installation screw holes plus two two more for attaching the device to the plate.
- made in USA
- 5.5" W x 5.52" H x 5/32" D for hiding over cuts, paint build-up, broken sheetrock, etc.
- 4 matching 1/2" screws (for blanks) plus two 5/16" screws (for Decora)
- outside sets of screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart vertically and 1-13/16" apart horizontally (box mounting)
- note: if your box is not flush with the wall surface you may need four 1" screws
- middle set of screw holes spaced 3-13/16" apart vertically (strap mounting)
- available metal finish: white
- use for covering a single decorator switch or outlet in the middle of a two-gang box
- Decora is a Leviton trademark for decorator switches and outlets such as rockers, paddles, sliders, GFCI receptacles, etc.
Shopping for a bigger version? View the Largest 1 Decora GFCI Rocker Centered Face Plate.