Vintage Tall Narrow Rectangular Opening Outlet Switch Plate Covers
New single gang outlet cover plates for discontinued devices for two or three receptacles manufactured by the defunct Sierra Electric of L.A., CA, for houses built in the mid to late twentieth century (1950s, 1960s, 1970s) and from the early 1900's by McDonald.
- made in USA
- ULC and UL listed
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal replacement outlet cover
- opening is 1-1/16" W x 2-29/32" H
- 2 matching 1/4" screws
- not a Decora rocker plate - old style part from the '60s & '70s
- screws spaced 3.812" apart center to center
- similar plates produced by McDonald prior to Sierra
Need a stacked 3-outlet device with ground wires? See the Stackable Despard Outlets.