Offset Trimmed Four Gang Decor Rocker Switch Wall Plates for a Tight Space
These narrow quad rocker light switch covers have one side trimmed to make still fit your 4-gang electrical box that is slightly blocked on one side by masonry, trim, cabinetry, or furnishings. Perfect for locations without enough room on one side for the full width of a standard wallplate. Just rotate the cover plate if you need the skinny side on either the right or the left.
- American-made quad cover switchplate
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D half narrow metal 4 rocker plate
- trimmed area on the plate between edge and device is 1/2" on one side, 61/64" on the other
- rotate cover 180 degrees to have the trimmed side on either right or left as needed
- 8 matching 5/16" installation screws
- all openings are in standard positions to fit your current 4 electrical decorator devices - just one side of wallplate is narrower
- half-skinny Decora rocker light switchplate is a customized size - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- decor openings designed for all brands of rocker, slider, GFCI, decor, block, paddle, and Decora (Leviton trademark) style devices
Need a half narrow 4 toggle plate or narrow combination wallplate? Use switch plate opening filler inserts to convert any Decora opening to fit another type of electrical device - toggle, cable, duplex outlet, phone jack, blank, etc.