Offset Trimmed Three Gang Decor Rocker Switch Wall Plates for a Tight Space on One Side
These narrow triple rocker wall switch plates have one side narrower than the other for squeezing into tight spaces. These high quality trim plates are an excellent solution when electrical boxes are installed too close to tile, brick, cabinetry, door jams, window frames, bookcases, or other built-in furnishings. Perfect for locations where there is not enough room on one side for the full width of a standard wall plate. Just flip over the plate if you need the skinny side on either the left or the right.
- American made
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D half narrow metal 3 rocker plate
- thin area on the plate between edge and device is 1/2" on one side, 61/64" on the other
- rotate cover 180 degrees to have the trimmed off side on right or left as needed
- 6 matching 5/16" screws
- all openings are in standard locations to fit your current electrical devices but with one side of plate skinnier
- half-skinny Decora rocker light switchplate is a custom size and a Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- decor openings designed for all brands of rocker, GFCI, Dacora, block, paddle, and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
Need a half narrow 3 toggle plate or narrow combination cover? Use switchplate filler inserts to convert any rocker opening to fit another type of electrical device - toggle, duplex outlet, blank, etc.