Save energy and money with a Motion Sensing Occupancy Control 2A Light Switch in Ivory.
Advanced motion-detecting light switch turns lights out once the last occupant has exited the room (timeout duration is adjustable). Can be turned on manually or set to automatically turn on when a room is entered.
- Motion-Sensing Light Switch with Auto-OFF feature
- gloss ivory
- Lutron MS-OPS2-IV
- 180 degree range of motion detection in a room (up to 30 feet distance & 900 sq. ft. of coverage)
- several operating modes: manual-ON, auto-ON or auto-ON (daylight sensing)
- time period before lights go out in unoccupied room is adjustable
- rocker cover sold separately
- won't turn off if any motion is detected within the space (for instance turning a page or writing)
- cULus certified
- works with all bulb types in permanently installed fixtures (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent, CFL, LED, ELV, MLV or 2A magnetic and electronic ballasts)
- for single-pole use
- 250/200/150W, 120V, 50 ~ 60Hz, 2A
- UL listed
- made in China
- no neutral required
Shop for more Light Dimmers.