White Lutron Maestro CFL/LED Digital Dimmer
Tap center switch to turn lights ON/OFF. A single tap will bring lights up to your pre-set dimming level. A double tap of the switch brings lights up to full brightness. Lever on right side is used to raise and lower lighting to desired level.
LED's on the left display the light level when ON and glow softly in the dark when lights are OFF so you can better locate your switch in the dark.
Dims incandescent, halogen, dimmable CFL and dimmable LED bulbs.
- Lutron MACL-153M-WH
- 600 W for incandescent and halogen bulbs
- 150 W for CFL and LED bulbs
- 120 V, 60 Hz
- single pole, 3 way, or multi location (up to 10 locations - this Maestro companion remote dimmer required for multi-location use; see Uses & Compatibility below)
- gloss finish - white
- UL listed
- NOM certified
- rocker cover sold separately
- requires electrical box depth of 2.24" minimum
- made in Mexico
Uses / Compatibility:
- single pole: use this switch
- 3-way: use this switch + Maestro MA-R companion dimmer or a 3-way mechanical switch
- 4-way: use this switch + Maestro MA-R companion dimmer (not for use in 4-way mechanical switch applications)
Note that removing side fins (when mounting alongside another device) reduces incandescent/halogen capacity to 400W. Only removing 1 side of device reduces wattage to 500).
Shop for more Light Dimmers.