Clear red lens on this blank light switch allows it to match the other low voltage pilot light switches in your plate while hiding empty spaces temporarily. This allows you to easily add a real pilot switch at any time in the future.
- Match other replacement red pilot switches in Bryant and GE low voltage light systems that use GE's old RFS6 or RKS low-volt light switches
- Looks like a current pilot switch but with only a large rectangle shape face instead of two buttons
- Includes 5 quick connectors
- Fits Kyle Switch Plates exclusive new type low volt wall switch plates (no need for yokes or straps) or bracket mounted low-vo switchplate covers.
- RA238P snaps into the front of new style low voltage switchplates (the replacements for vintage plates)
Find more Hard to Find Low Voltage Replacement Relays, Switchplates, Switches, and Electrical Supplies for Sierra Electric, General Electric, Bryant, and other older low voltage lighting system brands.