Easily recess three switches, outlets, or coax cables deeper into your wall with this black 3-gang pushed-back electrical box. These recessed boxes are a great solution for limited-space areas where plugs will interfere with other cabinetry or appliances. Uses include positioning behind appliances or next to drawers or cabinet doors that have tight clearances. Triple-gang inset wall boxes allow furniture, cabinetry, and small appliances to be placed closer to the wall because the electrical cord plugs don't protrude past the surface of the box.
ON MANUFACTURER BACKORDER
- 7-15/16" W x 6-3/4" H x 4" D black plastic inset box
- includes a black 3-gang Decora plate
- also fits other wallplates that are up to 6-5/8" W x 4-3/4" high
- cover is pushed in about 1.5" from the surface of the box
- black face plate is textured and paintable
- accepts most 3-gang electrical wiring devices - light switches, receptacles, dimmers, phone jacks, cabling, etc.
- installation hardware included
- low voltage divider panel included to separate phone or other low voltage wiring from line voltage receptacles and switches
- mounting wings flip out to hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened down
- can be used for new or old construction jobs
- UL and CSA listed
- made in USA by Arlington Industries