Half Short Decora Rocker or GFCI Outlet Cover - Stainless Steel
Short covers for 1 gang electrical boxes with a switch (or outlet) mounted too close to trim, moulding, woodwork or wall tile. The rocker opening is shifted to fit right above a desk surface or underneath a wall cabinet.
Will it fit? Carefully measure distance from the center of the screw (that mounts the switch to the electrical box) to the closest obstruction (such as a cabinet). If that measurement is 7/16" or more, it will fit, giving you the solution that you need.
- sides have 5/32" smoothly beveled edges
- made in USA of sturdy metal stainless steel
- shortest side is 7/16" from outer edge to the center of screw hole
- you may rotate to have shorter side at top or bottom
- 1-gang cover with offset rocker opening
- use with sliding dimmers, GFCI outlets, Decora rocker dimmers or switches (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 1/2"" stainless steel screws included with this cover
- 4.5" H x 2.75" W
To Install: Note that the shifted openings of this wall plate result in a screw hole spacing of 3.281" (box mount). To install,, use the same screws to mount the cover and switch directly into the box at the same time.