Half Short Decor Outlet Wall Switch Plate - Brown
For single-gang electrical boxes with switches mounted too close to surrounding moulding, tile or woodwork, use this short brown cover. Rocker opening is shifted to one edge (top or bottom).
Will it fit? Measure your switch or outlet from the center of the screw that mounts it in the electrical box to nearby obstruction. Distance needs to be 7/16" (11.1mm) or more for this cover to fit.
- all sides feature smooth beveled edge (5/32" deep)
- short side is 7/16 inch (11.1 mm) from center of screw hole to edge
- rotating plate results in short edge at top or bottom
- brown cover with .5" installation screws to match
- 4.5" high x 2.75" wide
- made in U.S.A. exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- short on one side only
- plate is metal
- shifted device opening fits all decorator shaped devices - rocker, slide dimmer, GFI block outlets and Decora switches (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
TO INSTALL: The offset openings of this plate require the screw holes to be positioned 3.281" (box mount) instead of the standard 3.812" (strap mount). Use the same screws to go through the cover plate hole and through the electrical device. The device and cover will end up mounted in the box using the cover's screws.