This GE power supply contains two 50VA transformers to provide power to your low voltage electrical system for 115V or 277V. Transformers supply 24-volt power to remote control relays in new or vintage low voltage lighting systems and are a heavy duty replacement for either the RT-1 and RT-2 transformers. These energy-limiting transformers also work with Class 2 signal systems.
- power supply for the INTRxx-xxx-xxxx Lighting Automation Panel
- CLCXFRMV General Electric dual transformers 50VA
- includes two 50VA transformers with 115/50-60 Voltage/HZ and 277/50-60 Voltage/HZ
- dual-pod power supply with two transformers wired in parallel
- the red and the black wires are the transformer secondaries - the red wire is 24VAC while the black wire is the neutral
- GE's replacement for individual discontinued RT1 and RT2 transformers
- separate transformers for relays and intelligence modules provides relay wiring flexibility while ensuring a stable power source for the electronic options
- over-current protection - transformer automatically goes off when overloaded and resets when fault is removed
- voltage spike protection GE-MOV - metal oxide varistors protect all downstream electronics from power line voltage spikes
- 4.19" wide x 7.86" long x 2.89" deep; 6 lbs (2.7 Kg)
- mount in INTRxx-xxx-xxxx
- CSA certified & UL 916 Energy Management listed
- installation instructions provided
View more low voltage replacement switches, wall plates and power supplies at Hard to Find Low Voltage Replacement Parts.