Use this ivory key locking low voltage light switch to control access to low voltage lighting systems commonly installed in mid century homes and businesses (typically built in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s). These low voltage momentary switches turn on and off with a key. Ideal for public buildings where you don't want the lights tampered with. Unlighted ivory key switches are the updated versions of original 25V GE RFS3, RFS6, and RFS9 models of low volt lighting switches. Fits in GE new style and bracket mount light switch covers. Note that these new GE low voltage light switches are a bit larger than the vintage ones and protrude farther from the wall as well.
- ivory low voltage keyed switch
- SPDT (single pole, double throw) momentary manual override switch
- includes 2 RK-O keys - buy extra GE lock switch keys if needed
- insert the key into the front of the switch to activate the relay (button does not push in/out)
- fits 1.28" x .76" rectangular switch cover opening
- slightly bigger than original GE RFS series switches - use with New Style wall plates
- outside dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 7/8" H x 1-1/8" D
- the part of subsurface switch housing that snaps into plate is 1-1/8" x 3/4"
- UL listed 3 Amp 24 V.A.C. (volt alternating current)
- wired to the relay using standard Class 2 control wiring
- five red quick disconnect terminals 0.187" included
- for "bracket mount" or for "snap in" light switch covers
- may use as single pole or three way light switch - see GE RS237 Switch Wiring Instructions for 3-way instructions
- RS232K replace Bryant and GE RKS-6, RFS-3, RFS-6 and RFS-9 mini rockers
- made in USA by General Electric
Click Low Voltage Light Switch Covers and Electrical Swtiches for all low volt switches, straps and wall plate covers.