Swap out your older 6-pilot light GE low voltage light station with this Touchplate 12-button control unit for a fresh new look. These units are designed with six pairs of buttons that correspond to the two directions on the vintage GE teeter-totter switches or the more-recently discontinued double square pushbutton switches where one button/one direction was ON, the other button/direction was OFF. Two of these can also be used to replace the GE 12-switch dial-control units if you add another 2-gang box in the wall. Choose from white, almond or ivory for a stylish solution to refresh your existing low voltage set-up. Each switch station has six pairs of 1/2" square button caps. NOTE: the buttons are NOT engraved - the faint ON/OFF words in the image are just for reference.
WHITE IS STOCK; OTHER COLORS ARE SPECIAL ORDER WITH A 3-WEEK LEAD TIME.
- this 12-button unit is an alternative solution to replace a control station with six GE low voltage pilot light switches on a 2-gang box
- can be installed vertically or horizontally per the direction of your wall box - if installed vertically pairs are left/right; if installed horizontally pairs are top/bottom
- use two of these units mounted in a pair of 2-gang boxes to replace one 2-gang 12-switch GE dial control station RMS-4A
- replaces six RS237P, RS232P, RS239P, RTS-8, RFS-8, RCS2PL, etc. switches in GE, Bryant, and Sierra systems
- note: RR9 pilot light relays are required to power the LED lights; please be sure you have the extra wiring and the RR9 pilot light relays installed
- 2 wire switches easily adapted to a 3-wire system by doubling the number of buttons with pairs of ON/OFF buttons - one button in a pair is ON, the other button in a pair is OFF
- pilot lights with 6 green LED bulbs that light up when the connected fixtures are ON. (Other six LED's on lower/OFF buttons will never light up.)
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating - designed with reverse polarity for use with GE/Bryant/Sierra systems
- 12 momentary contact switches (6 pairs)
- easy to install with the free 3 wire to 2 wire low voltage conversion guide included
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic screwless wall plate
- two 2" x 1-9/16" switch cutouts
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing center to center in metal yoke for installing to standard wall box (see 2-gang low voltage mounting ring if no box is used)
- back depth is 5/8"; overall depth is 15/16" from front of button to back of terminal bar
- four 1" mounting screws
- American made
- white units are stock, ivory and almond are special order with an estimated 2-3 week lead time
Click Low Voltage Light System Replacement Devices for relays, transformer power supplies, and more switch options.