Freshen up an old GE low voltage 1-pilot lighted unit with this Touchplate Ultra two-button control unit. These units are designed with a pair of buttons that correspond to the two directions on the vintage GE teeter-totter switches or the more-recently discontinued double square pushbutton switches where one button/one direction was ON, the other button/direction was OFF. Designed to fit into modern Decora wall plates.
- this 2-button unit is an alternative solution to replace a control station with one GE low voltage pilot light switch (that has a GE RR9 pilot light relay connected to it)
- replaces a single RS237P, RS232P, RS239P, RTS-8, RFS-8, RCS2PL, etc. switch in GE, Bryant, and Sierra systems
- 2 wire switches easily adapted to a 3-wire system by doubling the number of buttons with pairs of ON/OFF buttons
- 2 momentary contact switches, 1A 28V rating
- pilot light with 1 small green LED bulb next to the ON button. (OFF button LED will never illuminate.)
- free 3 wire to 2 wire low voltage conversion instructions to make installation easy
- fits in any Decora wallplate opening for single to multiple-gang installations
- also fits the Touch Plate single-gang wall plates or Touch Plate double-gang wallplates
- standard box mount screw holes with 3-9/32" spread
- two 1" installation screws
- manufactured in U.S.A.
- white is stock; almond and ivory available for special order
Click Low Voltage Lighting Control Replacement Devices for relays, transverters, light switches, power supplies, and more.