Unfinished raw brass two-gang outlet switch covers are an excellent choice if you wish to match the natural patina of other vintage hardware as they darken over time. No-lacquer, raw finish may have scratches, marks or discoloration for an authentic vintage look. They can be sanded out if refinishing.
- .040" thick solid brass
- raw brushed satin finish is unlacquered
- discoloration and scuff marks are normal for this finish
- vertical grain
- two 1/2" brass screws
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 2-duplex outlet switch covers made in America
- ULC and UL listed to meet code
Available by special order. Please allow 6 weeks' lead time.