For authentic turn-of-the-century styling, unfinished brass wall plate covers will develop a rich, natural patina over time that will match the look and feel of your vintage lighting fixtures. The duplex opening covers either dual outlets or sideways toggle switches; the square switch opening covers fader switches, fan controls, paddle switches, ground fault receptacles, etc.
- .040" thick solid brass; raw brushed satin finish, vertical grain, unlacquered
- plates appear aged and show scuff marks & discoloration
- rocker-outlet dual use switch plate made in USA
- ULC and UL listed
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- one 1/2" (outlet) & two 1/4" (rocker) brass screws
- all rocker, GFCI, block and Decora style devices fit into these decorator wallplate covers (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)