A return to the style of a past era, these no-lacquer brass lightswitch covers will darken over time to a natural patina typically found on vintage hardware. Raw finish wall plates may have natural scratches or surface discoloration for an authentic vintage look.
- .040" thick solid brass; raw brushed satin finish, vertical grain, unlacquered
- aged appearance may have discoloration and scuff marks; sand as needed
- dual use GFCI outlet-toggle light switch plate made in USA
- ULC and UL listed
- opening fits all rocker, GFCI, block, slide dimmer, and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- two 1/2" (toggle) & two 1/4" (rocker) brass screws
Available by special order. Please allow 6 weeks' lead time.