Hide a vintage intercom with this door speaker wall box cover with .625" hole for a wired video doorbell or push button ringer. This specialized plate replaces a Nutone door speaker frame with screws spaced 4.5" apart. A fast, attractive way to upgrade dated intercom speakers with new lighted doorbell buttons or wired video door bells.
Want to drill your own center hole? See PLAIN 6.4" DOORBELL COVER.
- .040" thick aluminum with clear anodized finish
- white, black, bronze options are aluminum with baked enamel finish
- custom wall plate made in America
- 6-3/8" H (16.2 cm) x 4-1/2" W (11.4 cm) x 5/32" D (0.4 cm)
- 5/8" (1.59 cm) doorbell hole in center for pulling wires through or inserting doobell button (not included)
- 4.5" (11.4 cm) vertically spaced screw holes
- two 1/2" steel screws - order longer screws if needed
- use with boxes mounted in stucco, EFIS, brick, siding, etc.
- use with a moisture gasket, weatherstripping or silicone for a tight seal
- covers old boxes from some models of Nutone, Audiotech, M&S, etc., intercom doorbells
- check that you have enough clearance for attaching your doorbell mounting bracket
- need slightly different screw spacing? Triangle Adjustment Straps might be the solution
Need another door chime cover size or one with other features? See Doorbell Wall Plate Covers in a choice of finishes.
See Doorbell Plate Measuring Tips for help finding the right cover.