Deep Center 1 GFI Decora Rocker Light Switch Cover - White
Specialized 5/16" extra deep 2-gang cover for a single rocker device has several uses:
- 1-gang protruding box: cover an both electrical device in a box that protrudes from the wall as well as extra area on the left and right side (to hid damaged sheetrock, for example)
- 2-gang protruding 4.25" box:for a single device in the center of a 2-gang box (may require mud ring)
- 1-gang standard or shallow box with bulky wiring that pushes device forward - adjustable screw spacers will help with installation
- 2-gang standard or shallow box with bulky device that's too big for the box - adjustable screw spacers may be needed
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/16" D metal cover (about 1/8" deeper edge bevel than standard)
- white enamel finish
- 4 white 1/2" mounting screws
- covers 1/16" of a box that sticks out
- note: installs at box mount screw positioning - 3.281" spread (not standard 3.812") because of deeper beveled edges
- rectangle block opening fits rocker, paddle, GFI/GFCI, Decora (Leviton trademark), slide dimmer, block style devices
Request smaller plaster ring in checkout notes if ordering to cover a 4.25" box.
Note - plate has steeply beveled edges to allow extra room under plate. Screw holes have been moved inward to box mount spacing. To install, screw through cover AND electrical device, then into box (or mud ring).