Deeper Raised 3 Rocker Wall Plate Covers for Shallow Electrical Boxes
If your three-gang electrical box is sticking out from the wall, these 5/16" extra deep triple GFCI Decora rocker switch plates can be used for covering 3 Decora devices - rocker switches, modern slider dimming controls, decorator outlets, etc. Use on walls where paneling was removed or where electrical boxes are being mounted in shallow walls because of obstructions behind the box.
Note - because of steeply beveled edges, screws holes are set at box mount spacing - screw through plate, through device strap, then into wall box.
- American-made deeply stamped metal covers in choice of finishes
- ULC and UL listed
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/16" D
- box mounted - 3.281" screw spread because of wide bevel
- for extra coverage use stacking depth rings
- 6 matching 1/2" slotted screws; length appropriate if plate fits against box; order longer screws if you are raising the plate away from box
- decorator opening holds all types of rocker, GFCI, sliding, block, and Decora style electrical devices (Decora - Leviton trademark)
Price reflects the extra work this custom plate requires. The stamping die must be taken apart to move the screw holes to the box mounting position instead of the normal strap mounting position, so all openings must be punched separately.