Convenient Lighting Control with Lutron Caseta Multi-Location Neutral Wire Smart Switch
This white Caseta wireless in-wall light switch offers control of your lighting from anywhere in your home when paired with Lutron's Pico remote control (sold separately). For added convenience of voice control, use with your voice assistant (such as Amazon Alexa - Smart Bridge required).
Controls all light bulb types & fans. Fits in a rocker switch plate (sold separately).
- Lutron PD-6ANS-WH light switch control turns lights or fan on/off
- for all bulb types and fans
- two buttons function as on/off switches
- white in-wall switch - not a dimmer (wireless Caseta dimmer sold here)
- compatible with Pico remote control (not included)
- use with Amazon Alexa to turn lights on and off through voice control (Smart Bridge & Alexa devices required, not included)
- also compatible with Apple HomeKit, Echo, Nest, Wink hubs, Google Assistant, Sonos and Serena shades (Smart Bridge required)
- use the free Lutron App to control lights with voice or smart phone (via a Smart Bridge - sold separately)
- 3-way wiring
- 120 volt, 50/60 Hz
- use with incandescent, halogen, ELV and MLV, LED/CFL, ceiling fans, exhaust fans
- neutral wire required for installation
- white finish - gloss
- green status LED
- cULus Listed
- NOM Certified
- FCC Approved
- made in China
- 720 watt incandescent & halogen
- 6A LED
- 6A Fluorescent
- 720 VA ELV & MLV
- 3.6A fan
Q & A
Yes. For multi-location applications, use with 2 button Pico remote controls. Simply purchase and pair the remote to the switch, then mount the remote in place of the 2nd switch using a Pico remote wall box bracket.
Will the free Lutron app work with my Android or iPhone?
Lurton’s app allows control of lighting through smart phones running iOS version 6.0 or later & Android using 4.0 or later. A Smart Bridge (sold separately) is required for this functionality.
Will it work with an exhaust fan, or is it for ceiling fans only?
Works with both exhaust & ceiling fans. Customers have also successfully used with their fireplace blower fans.