Enjoy easy lighting control with the Lutron Caseta Smart Plug-In lamp dimmer that simply plugs into your existing outlet. This wireless dimming control features 2 side plugs allowing you to plug in and adjust up to two lamps at a time. Turn lamps on or off or use controls to dim the lights. Control wirelessly with Lutron Pico remote (sold separately).
- Lutron Caseta lamp dimmer
- two plugs allows simultaneous control of up to two lamps
- turn lights on and off or adjust levels by dimming
- easy installation - plugs into a standard wall receptacle
- compatible with dimmable LED bulbs (up to 100 Watts) plus halogen and incandescent bulbs (up to 300 Watts)
- compatible with Lutron Pico remote (sold separately) for remote wireless control of lamps plugged into the dimmer
- works with your voice assistant (including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant) or your smart phone with the free Lutron app for iOS and Android and a Lutron Smart Bridge (sold separately)
- made in China
Shop for more Light Dimmers.
Q & A
A. Yes, Lutron’s Pico remote (purchased separately) is compatible with this lamp dimmer.
Q. How do I pair it with my Amazon Alexa?
First, you’ll need to purchase a Lutron Smart Bridge. This will allow for voice control functionality using a voice assistant such as Amazon Alexa.