Buy an Antique Brass Ground Fault Outlet that is tamper resistant and wired for 15 amps. This bathroom electrical outlet will finish off your upscale master bath remodel with its elegant antique brass finish. Your new ground fault outlet by Pass & Seymour features tamper-resistant "invisible" shutters and a deep metallic gold tone antique brass color. Looks exceptional with antique brass plates for plugs and dark bronze outlet covers.
Get the added safety of these 15 amp GFCI outlets which provide self-testing against shock and the disabling of the sockets if the ground fault protection is lost. Perfect for a bathroom or kitchen remodel. Fit into any Decora plug cover opening.
DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER
SEE THE NON-GFCI OUTLET FOR AN ALTERNATIVE: 15A Antique Brass Outlet Receptacle.
- 15 amps
- GFCI outlet
- 125 volt
- antique brass finish outlet
- 1597TRABCC4 by Pass & Seymour Legrand
- UL and cULus listed, FSUL listed (Federal Specification WC596)
- dual-direction test & reset buttons located on front
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10 #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- patented tamper-resistant black shutter system helps to prevent insertion of foreign objects by children
- self-tests every 3 seconds to help protect against injury from electrical shock
- LED trip indicator light flashes if device ever needs replacement
- simple installation instructions & wiring diagram included
- SafeLock protection - electrical power automatically disconnected if ground fault protection is lost
- 1/4" thinner profile makes for easy installation in electrical boxes with bulky wiring
- made in China
- Shop all GFCI electrical outlets.
Note: Antique brass GFI receptacles are not manufactured in 20A versions.