Mount a video door bell on a Nutone wall box cover with a hole for wires or push button ringer. This custom 6" doorbell hole wall box cover makes it easy to replace a dated Nutone intercom door speaker with new lighted doorbell buttons or wired camera doorbells. Designed for units that have screws 5.25" apart center to center, similar to a NuTone NF300DWH mounting ring. Fits some models of AudioTech, M&S, and other brands' doorbell stations, too.
- .040" thick aluminum with clear anodized finish
- white, black, ivory, bronze options are aluminum with baked enamel finish
- custom wall plate made in America
- 6-3/8" H x 4-1/2" W x 5/32" D
- 5/8" door bell opening in center (purchase button separately if needed)
- 5.25" vertically spaced installation screw holes
- two 1/2" matching steel screws - order longer screws if needed
- use with a moisture gasket, weatherstripping or silicone for a tight seal
- need slightly different screw spacing? Triangle Adjustment Straps might be the solution
If you prefer to drill your own hole in the middle you can order this similar bronze plate: Vintage Speaker Doorbell Cover with 5.25" Screw Spacing.
Need another door chime cover size or one with other features? See Doorbell Wall Plate Covers in a choice of finishes.
Not sure if this is the right plate? See Replacement Doorbell Cover Ordering Tips for info on measuring your box and screw dimensions.