Easily add 3 stacked switches with this 3 Despard filler strap for decor wall switch and outlet covers. Insert fits behind any decorator rocker light switchplate opening no matter the position on a multi-gang faceplate. Works with interchangeable Despard toggle, pilot light, and outlet switches to create the exact configuration you need. An attractive way to create your own hard-to-find wallplate cover.
WHITE AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER - EST. 7/8/22 RELEASE DATE
- 4.1875" tall x 1.75" wide x .03" flat strap
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive item
- white enamel finish steel; 2 half-inch screws included
- sits under your existing Decora wallplate opening (no Decora switch plate included - insert only)
- insert requires a separate wall plate to complete the look
- covers Despard devices that are mounted in a 3-opening Despard strap
- Decora Converter - Convert a Decora wall plate opening to fit a three Despard switches or outlets
- Step 1: Place insert over the mounted electrical switch and bracket in electrical box, then place your regular rocker switch plate atop it
- Step 2: Install with the slotted mounting screws that are included (or those from your regular wall plate) by twisting through both the cover and overlay into the switch bracket
Q & A
A. We recommend moving the center switch to the end so that you can use the 2 opening Despard switch panel to fill in the center spot.