Create a 2 Despard combo switch plate from a decor rocker plate or 3 Despard cover with this 2-opening Despard blank filler insert. Convert any opening on a multiple gang decorator rocker GFI plate to hold two stackable horizontal-flip Despard switches. An attractive way to create your own hard-to-find wall plate cover. Kyle Switch Plates exclusive product. Covers Despard devices that are mounted in a 3-opening Despard strap.
- 4.1875" tall x 1.75" wide x .03" flat panel insert
- must be used behind a Decora wall plate opening (not for use as a standalone cover)
- white or ivory enamel finish steel; 2 half-inch screws included
- use with your existing wall plate and screws (no switch plate included - insert only)
- overlays require a separate wall plate to complete the look and only work with flat surface wall plates (without ridges, embossing or doming)
- insert only - light switchplate not included
- convert a Decora wall plate opening to fit two Despard switches
- use as a Despard blank filler insert for hiding an unused center device on a 3 Despard switchplate
- easily add a 2 Despard light switch plate opening to any gang (position) on a multiple gang cover plate
- Step 1: Place insert over switches and strap mounted in electrical box, then place switch plate over them.
- Step 2: Use oval slot-head screws that match switch plate to screw through cover and overlay into the device mounting bracket.
Q & A
A. No. We recommend moving the center switch to the end so that you can use this 2-switch filler panel to hide the center spot.